Monday, May 3, 2010

Staying Alive


Here I am ... I had planned to keep up with my blog but man life brought too many surprises to me that I couldn't do it ... too many things happened in a short period of time, then time passed, my brain felt numbed, and I wasn't able to focus. Now I'm in a better position and willing to blog! It's a good therapy, since I get to write what I want and feel ... oh well. Let's make a summary of my life.


1. I am a 33 year-old woman and the proud mother of two wonderful, handome boys: Stevie, 8, and Tyler, 2.

2. I learned that love is a battlefield (like the song) and that YOU own your own destiny.

3. I realized that for a period of time I forgot that I was a woman ... I was only a mother and don't take me wrong, I loved and love being a mom ... it's just the fact that the woman in me was slipping away and being buried.

4. I am 100% sure that whoever cheats once, will cheat again. I have my own statistics people, don't argue with me.

5. I believe that happiness is possible.

6. I believe you can fall in love more than once ... or twice ...

7. I believe that God works in mysterious ways ... and He is always willing to back you up.

8. I hate lawyers. Sorry if any of my friends is one, but dang it I hate lawyers.

9. Sometimes we look so much better with our mouths shut. No words are worth millions.

10. I believe I can get through everything.

11. I believe mi Uncle Renzo (RIP) is always watching over me and taking care of me and my boys. I feel his presence and I know that everything that is happening to me these days is because of him. I love him so much. He is my guardian angel.

12. I believe that love happens. If it happens to you, let it be. Enjoy. Life is too short.




2 comments:

  1. Quiero ser el primero en comentar en tu Blog, tus palabras son muy sinceras, bonitas y demasiado profundas.."far away, so close"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, girl! Thanks for opening your heart with your words.

    ReplyDelete